TRINITY CAP INV LTD
By registering on Trinity Capital's website, you confirm that you have read the User Agreement and agree with it. By visiting Trinity Capital's website, you are acting of your own free will - the Company is not forcing anyone to make financial transactions and deposits.
The following terminology is accepted in this user agreement:
- • Client or User - any legal or natural person who cooperates with the Company.
- • The Company is the Trinity Capital organization that provides access to the Website and financial instruments.
- • Website (site) - a set of information and hardware presented at the address: trinity-capital.live
Rules Legality of use
- 1.1. The client agrees with the rules, his rights and obligations, which are listed in this document. By registering on the site, you acknowledge that you have weighed all legal, social and financial consequences.
- 1.2. Only a person who has reached the age of majority in his or her country of residence - from 18 years old - can become a user of the Company. By accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age in your country of residence. The company reserves the right to request proof of age. The Company also reserves the right to suspend account activity for the period of verification.
- 1.3. You may use the Company's website only in countries where it is legal to do so. By registering on the Company's website, you agree and confirm that you reside in a country where such activities are not prohibited by law.
Rules Suspension and termination of the service
- 2.1. The user has no exclusive rights to use the Company's service. The Company reserves administrative, moderating and controlling rights.
The Company reserves the right to limit, temporarily or permanently suspend User's account activity at its sole discretion with or without prior notice. Once an account has been frozen, the Company reserves the right to:
- Delete the account without possibility of recovery, as well as to block the User by IP-address in order to terminate any type of cooperation;
- Undertake any type of restriction aimed at preventing cooperation with the User.
Any kind of cooperation between the User and the Company shall be terminated in the following cases:
- The user has grossly violated the contract or the user agreement;
- The user is declared bankrupt;
- The user can no longer use the service due to incapacity or death;
- If the cooperation between the Company and the User was carried out through a legal entity that is currently liquidated;
- The user refused to provide or confirm the data requested by the Company for clarification of any information under this agreement.
- 3.1. During registration on the Site you confirm that all the data specified by you is complete and accurate. To start working with the Company, you need to register and open an account. In case of any changes, you undertake to make corrections.
- 3.2. When registering on behalf of a company or other legal entity, the User represents and warrants that you have the authority and rights to do so. If necessary, the Company may request proof of your authority.
- 3.3. The User does not have any rights to operate the account of another person or entity without proper authorization. User is solely responsible for the confidentiality of personal account data, as well as restricting access to third parties. If the login data is disclosed to a third party, User is required to immediately notify Technical Support of any unauthorized access to the account. The Company disclaims any liability for damages caused by the User's passing data to third parties. Similarly, in case of suspicion that intruders have access to your account, the User must notify Technical Support.
- 3.4. User may create only one account, and may not give unauthorized persons or legal entities access to it.
- 3.5. If the Company suspects that an account has been created for fraudulent purposes, the account may be restricted until the circumstances are clarified.
- 3.6. The Company reserves the right at any time to directly request information for clarification if it deems it necessary to verify the User's identity and the information provided upon registration. The request may include requests for additional personal information to identify the User. The Company also reserves the right to request proof of identity.
- 3.7. User understands and accepts that he may lose money as a result of financial transactions on the Company's service. The company does not guarantee that the user will receive the funds specified in the tariffs.
Rules Service materials
- 4.1. User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publish on public sites, sell, license or otherwise use materials published on the Site.
- 4.2. Any material posted on the Site, including text, audio, video, text, graphics, photos, software, scripts, logos, marks and labels, is protected by copyright and protected by proprietary rights laws in the countries where the service operates. Except to the extent that copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing or selling the materials is permitted, you agree not to do anything with the information on the site.
- 4.3. By using the Company's services, you agree to all of the rules and obligations stated in this agreement. You also accept any changes, revisions and updates to the information in the user agreement. The Company undertakes to publish any changes in the rules on the Site. All changes shall become effective immediately upon publication in the relevant section. If you do not agree with the rules of this agreement you have the right not to use the services of our service.
The Company disclaims liability for any direct or indirect losses of the User resulting from the use of the Company's services or materials, even if they were caused by the User:
- Use and misuse of the Company's website;
- Lack of access to the Company's website in case of disconnection of the Internet connection, computer or smartphone malfunction;
- Use of services of third parties that are in any way related to the Company, including its partners;
- Modifications, changes, additions or updates to the Site.
- 5.2. In judicial or pre-trial proceedings with third parties, the User indemnifies the Company, its employees and other users from claims, all kinds of losses, including foreseeable, indirect, physical, expected, unexpected, named and unnamed, which are in any way related to the Company or its partners.
- 5.3. In certain cases, when the jurisdiction does not allow certain limitations of obligations and liability, which are provided by this agreement, the Company acts in accordance with the applicable laws of the country of its incorporation. In case of any claims, the User has the right to address directly to the administration of the Site and receive necessary instructions and recommendations.
- 5.4. The User agrees that any disputable situations, which are not included in this agreement, shall be resolved by the Company's management in the way that would be the most fair for both the User and the Company.
- 6.1. The current agreement and the fact of any cooperation between the Company and Users does not imply a joint venture, organization, franchise, sales representation or employment relationship.
- 6.2. The agreement does not imply transfer of rights or compensation of losses to third parties.
- 6.3. The Company reserves the right to modify and update this Agreement, including establishing additional documents, at any time with mandatory publication on the Site. The User acknowledges that by continuing to cooperate with the Company, he/she confirms consent to any changes, regardless of whether the User is familiar with them or not.
- 6.4. This Agreement and any subsequent versions thereof constitute an agreement between the User and the Company that supersedes any prior agreements between the User and the Company.
- 6.5. The Company reserves the right not to use any of the provisions of this Agreement, and it is not permissible to treat this as a waiver of the Company's rights.
- 6.6. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the decision shall be made in favor of the solution that complies with the law.
- 6.7. The User confirms that he has read all the provisions of this agreement and accepts them for further work on the Site. The user has assessed the possible risks he may incur, and understands that any financial activity is a risk. Also the user confirms that the company does not give any guarantees.
- 6.8. This agreement does not provide for the transfer of rights to the User or the licensing of activities unless expressly authorized by signature. The company reserves the right to resell and transfer rights and obligations at any time without any restrictions or notice to users.
- 6.9. The company is not responsible for force majeure situations.
- 6.10. The Company is not responsible for delays in operation and temporary absence of access to information facilities due to natural disasters, terrorist acts, economic and political sanctions, embargoes, pickets and rallies, technical and hardware damages, wars and other reasons that are not related to the Company.
- 6.11. In case of force majeure, the Company can stop or block the service, as well as close any deposits of Users.
- 6.12. Actions and rights of User on the service are limited by this agreement, as well as technical limitations related to the work of the service.
- 6.13. The agreement comes into force from the moment of registration of the User on the Site.